My Blog List

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring, Glorious Spring



We have waited for it for a lot of long cold days and night, and now it is finally here. The springtime that seemed an eternity away just a month ago is here.
Now I have found out what sitting in my recliner has done to my poor body. I am trying to get the yard and the flower beds cleaned up and oh my, the aches and pains. Sometimes I wonder why I love these plants like I do, then they start to bloom.
Just look at the beautiful bleeding hearts, all lined up in a row like that. They are just the cutest things. In a way it makes the long cold winter worth the wait to see everything come back to life again. Like seeing old friends, that have been on a long trip.
The Poppy with the yellow bloom, just screams SPRING IS HERE, everybody wake up !



No comments:

Post a Comment